Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1st Grade Graduate

Remember when I was so incredibly nervous about Max starting school?
What if he needed me?
What if he felt alone?
What if someone is rude to him?
PSSH....
This kid is AMAZING
He LOVES school
He can't wait to go to school each morning
He KNOWS how amazing he is and goes to school each day full of confidence
I am so proud of him, and I can't wait to see what he achieves in life
My BIG, creative, handsome, sweet, BIG man
We got to see his cute 1st grade program
and say good-bye to his SWEET teacher, Mrs. Erickson
She has been incredible for him
The progress he has made in her class has been amazing
(I hope to be like her one day!)
Me, Jack, and my girls surprised Max with a BIG bundle of balloons!
He carried them everywhere!

I can't wait to see what 2nd grade brings!
Bring it on, baby!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Is that his 1st Grade Graduation picture or is this his Prom Photo ?
Holy Cow ! Max looks so old, Mrs. Erickson could pass for his date !
I am SO PROUD of him and how much he truly Love's school and learning. Reminds me of his Momma.
WOO HOO MAX !!!

Jeff and Kathryn said...

How is he so old! What a handsome kid. I also love your garden - so pretty! Want to come out here and build ours?