Before I can share my AWESOME Gorge pics,
I have a little catching up to do.
I can't blame school for my slacking, because I only have one class:
Elementary Astronomy, ha ha
It is actually tons of fun!
But, I will blame the amazing amounts of things that we do in the summer.
Gosh, we make winter look bad!
This was freaking exciting for me.
Here are a few of my favorites.
The sunlight was horrible and made shadows I didn't like,
but we found a few shady spots that were awesome.
Here is the link to my Facebook photo page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashlee-Traynor-Photography/155650617841423?sk=wall
(go "like" it, and tell your friends!)
I am currently charging (for 1-2 hour session, and all rights to photos):
$50 for 1 family
$100 for 2 or more families
+ extra for drive time outside of Salt Lake County
Lindsey is the best assistant ever, I couldn't do it without her!
We got to have a girls night while Sammi was in town.
Poor pregos had to watch us drink delicious beer at Porcupine Pub,
BUT we took them to get ice cream after :)
Our annual summer hair dyeing was interesting this year!
GREEN!
It only lasted a few weeks though, and I am kinda sad.
I don't know how to make it last longer?
My cousin Jessie did a fundraiser kids camp to raise money for soccer.
The boys LOVED it!
Max was so into his Jack Sparrow character, ha ha
The boys love any excuse to play at Jamie's house!
We went to the Arts Festival, and I am so glad we did!
There was some amazing art there, and I especially loved the 3D skeleton frames
*see below*
The mouths moved with this little metal handle! AMAZING!
Come on, won't you lend me $500 to buy one?
I had such a great time seeing my long-distant Auntie and cousins.
I just love them so much.
I sluffed half of my Friday, and went swimming with the kiddos at Grama M's pool.
Mr. Lukey pants had his 3rd birthday party!
We had so much fun playing at Jungle Jim's
Though, the rollercoaster made me throw up, ha ha ha
(yeah, one reason why I thought Traynor baby was coming earlier than we had planned, but no worries- not yet!)
(side note: NO, I am not pregnant. Yes, I hope to be soon! Think some PINK thoughts for me ok? This is my last one!)
Back to Luke- he is the CUTEST right?
Such a little old man face, I just love this kid.
Every time we see him, he says:
"Masshew, Ashee, I wanna go wis you!"
Max started outdoor Soccer, and just loves it
He can't WAIT for each game to start.
He does so great, and is so much more coordinated than I gave him credit for!
His mind does wander sometimes, ha ha ha
But, I just love seeing him so active.
Ok, that is about it since before the Gorge!
I only took 790 pictures+Whit's+Beth's+Lou's
Ah.......... it might take me a couple days








1 comment:
I keep checking your blog for updates. Since I don't do the FaceBook thing and miss out on the hourly comments of who's poo is what color and how my kids are going to do each other in. It's nice to see all your pictures and comments. There is one event you forgot to list. Not to be a pain, but it was a very special event ! Sometime in June.... on a Sunday...... Not the 18th or 20th..... ?????? No big deal, I'll just go sit in the corner and cry.
Post a Comment