Sunday, June 5, 2011

Warm Weekend

Everyone has been putting together their gardens recently,
and Matt and I have tried SO many times and failed.
Linds and Chase decided to make a garden box,
and we thought- YEAH! That's it!
Matt whipped up this beautiful garden box in one week.
He custom built the whole thing, including the fence.
His brain is so amazing at these things!
I helped plant, paint, and decide on the little details.
We planted corn, pumpkins, walla walla onions, raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, eggplant, cucumber, butter lettuce, anaheim and jalepeno peppers, basil, rosemary, and lavender.
We have only successfully grown mint, chives, and thyme- so wish us luck! :)
Today, he bought this little iron butterfly and solar lights for the posts!
Beautiful, right?
We FINALLY brushed Sesi,
she is 50 lbs lighter!
I am LOVING all the flowers blooming in my yard!!!
Jacky got diagnosed with Scarlet Fever on Saturday.
He had a rash from head to toe, vomiting, fever, sore throat
LUCKILY they gave him antibiotics and they worked amazing!
He is feelin' great today!
Franky is getting more and more used to playing outside,
though he still stays within 10 feet of the door,
so he can run inside if he wants too!
He is the best cat ever,
and he will only sleep with Max at night
Seriously- bloody beers with lime, salt, and celery
Doesn't get much better, ahhhhh
I asked Jacky to say CHEESE, and this is what I get:
(told ya the antibiotics are working)
We took the doggies on a much needed walk to Dimple Dell
The boys brought their silly string!
We found out why Sandy is called "Sand"y
It really made me miss the beach :(
Have you ever seen any creature happier?
Love that Sesi girl!
Oh man, our puppies were in paradise!
(CABIN TIME!!!!)
We ate BBQ'ed corn, chicken, and baked beans under our pergola,
and watched the new episode of South Park on my Mac
Perfect. Night.
I can't tell you how happy I am that summer has just begun!

No comments: