Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sammi is having a baby!

Our long distant BFFs, Sammi and JM
just graduated college (JM graduated law school!)
AND, they just found out that they are pregnant with their first baby
She is 9 weeks along and due on January 10, 2012
She is NOT finding out what she is having
(that is some will power that I don't have!)
So, we decided to throw her an early baby shower
in case we didn't get to see her before Baby Lecointre
(or Baby Jellybean as Mars calls "it")
makes their arrival!
Though, I BETTER see them before then!
*pom pom flowers made by me and my momma*
*backyard made by my matty*
*fancy cupcakes made by lou*

We got them possibly the COOLEST, retro-y-est, most unique blocks ever
(I NEED them for future-not-pregnant-yet Traynor babe)


Surprisingly I didn't get that many pics,
but we had an awesome time with some of our favorite peeps!
Today, I met Sammi and JM's little sis, Alex, at Liberty Park
It was so HOT today
The water felt SO good
It was a lovely picnic!
(But we missed our Lou and Nells)
Photobucket

No comments: