Sunday, December 19, 2010

Momma's Christmas

You know, I seriously love this time of year.
It makes me realize what an awesome family I have!
My Mom and Tony have their annual Christmas sleepover a week before Christmas every year. It is so awesome, because we don't have to cram everything into Christmas day.
Tony makes an AMAZING prime rib, and my momma makes everything else perfect.
It is so cozy, and we love it every year!!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Yet another reason why I love Christmas!
My little Yeti with his favorite toys, and a HUGE smile on his face!

For Christmas this year my Mom and Tony are paying for us to go on a cruise!
My Momma is turning 50.....(ahem, I mean 29 !)
And, so we are going to Caymen Islands and Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I am MOST excited for Sting Ray City!
We can't WAIT!

Thanks Momma and Tony for an amazing night and
an awesome adventure to look forward to in May 2011!

No comments: