This season always goes by in a blink of an eye!
Our first party was with our pals:
Melly&Scott, Jen&Jimmy, Lou&Chase
We had an awesome white elephant filled with Jen's moose toilet paper holder and twinkies
(that love each other and will one day marry)
Got to play! They are so funny.
I can't wait till Melly's little girl is born in a few weeks!
Our 2nd party was Grama Mary's Annual Xmas Party.
Our 2nd party was Grama Mary's Annual Xmas Party.The food was awesome (TAMALES!!!)
And, it was so good to see family.
We battled for a liquor filled white elephant- it was so fun!
(except for JB, he got a sock monkey, HA!)
My favorite scoundrels (and BFF's) Mars and Jacky


Park and Lish seem to be doing good lately, and that makes me happy!
Especially cause I want this girl to be happy!
My sweet Momma
Our 3rd party was the Annual Family Party at the Church.
Aren't the kids so cute? I LOVE the Santa pics.

Park and Lish seem to be doing good lately, and that makes me happy!
My sweet Momma
Our 3rd party was the Annual Family Party at the Church.I LOVE this party.
I get to see family that I never get to see,
the food is always yummy,
AND we have the BEST Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Nellie was SOOOOO cute this year.
Man, I am lucky to be her aunt!
She was putting on a show for us, cocky little thing,
She wanted to show us what a big girl she is!
ROAR!
(she likes to ROAR!)
The kids are so sweet.
I especially love Coley's twins pics! CLASSIC!!!
And, Jacky is so not amused....
Oh, this boy.
Our new "thing"
Mom: Best friends?
Jack: Forever?? (in the world's cutest voice, ever. I mean it.)
Mom: Forever!
Jack: Pinky promise!
(and then we twist our pinkies together and kiss our hands)
Can he stay 2 1/2 forever? PUHLEASE?
but party #4 was with my work.
I swear, we are like an episode of The Office.
Except my manager is less funny, and more..... not funny
We had crazy hat day, crossword puzzles, non-alcoholic margaritas (gag!), and SICK mexican food. Remind me to drink in the parking lot before the next party....
Happy, Happy Christmas!!



2 comments:
I love hangin with you guys. Too bad my Marli seems to want to scream the whole time!
Jacky in the last Santa picture is so freakin' great!
"emind me to drink in the parking lot before the next party...."
HA! You're funny!!
Post a Comment