Monday, December 27, 2010

Cookies for Santa

We decorated cookies for Santa twice this year!
Once, with all the cousins at Aunt Debbi's house.
We had neon frosting and sour cream cookies,
MMM!
And the frosting was so pretty, the kids decided to decorate their faces too!
Photobucket

Then, I made a brave and bold decision...
I decided to watch all 6 kids (by myself) on Wednesday!
They ARE my favoritest kids in the world,
so I knew it would be fun!
(PS Nell is naked because she pooed all over herself, actually all 4 kids in diapers decided to poo at the same time for me! Nice kids right?)
We had so much fun making Santa cookies (thanks Grama Roni!)
Peanut butter balls, toffee, caramel, and rice crispy treats!
Photobucket

Then, we spent the rest of the day playing!
I love these kids so much!! SO MUCH
Photobucket

This is one of my all time favorite pictures-
I can't wait till they are all teenagers and I can show them this!
hee hee hee
They are such characters!
(End note: Santa MUST have thought the cookies were yummy, because he ate them all! AND he drank his beer- almost down to the last drop!)

No comments: