I am in love with the picture above.
It fits us all perfectly!
Matty in his cool Raybans, Me in my new Christmas dress from Ruche,
Max as handsome as ever, and Jacky- my bad ass Batman
Lookeeee at these boys!
WOW, I am lucky!
Jacky had been sick since the day before and I gave in to the Batman costume
(thanks Linds and Chase!)
Even though I had the CUTEST Christmas outfit ready for him,
I think the Batman was even cuter

I slept like 2 hours tops the on Christmas Eve!
Partly was Matty's LOUD snoring, but mostly I couldn't stand to wait for my favorite morning of the year!
Max woke up at 6:50am, and I said- Santa came! Should we open the presents?
He said- Well, I think I need to go back to sleep for a little bit.
WHAT?!?!
But, I did fall back asleep and we woke back up around 8:30am.
Jacky was still not feeling great, but they were so excited!

So sorry this video is so dark. I am so bummed!
But it is so sweet!
I love hearing their excited voices, and towards the end Max FREAKS out a little bit over the new Xbox 360! hee hee

Above and below: New bikes!!

Bruno and Sesi got BIG delicious bones that were gone almost instantly

We went to Patti's in the morning to say hi and goodbye to Lukey who had to go to his dad's.
(BOO)
But, Patti bought all of us "Traynor" shirts! So dorky and cute!
We went back there for dinner and had so much fun drinking cider and rum, eating ham and YUMMY potatoes, and playing games with my second family.
Patti KILLED it with toys this year. She got the boys the ENTIRE set of DC toys.
Damn she is good!
OH MY GOSH, there were so many people there! It was crazy!
Am I seriously related to that many people?
I was a little overwhelmed, haha
The kids are my favorite, I love to watch them all play together!
We ate tons of delicious food (who made all those relish trays? MMM!)
And, the White Elephant was fun,
I am so glad that everyone brings such awesome presents- it makes it so fun!
That night, we were SO GLAD to be home.
Maxxy dressed up in his new skeleton hoodie from Grama Patti
(I told you she killed it!)
Another amazing year has come and gone.
I can't WAIT for New Year's Eve
PS: YES, I believe in Santa.


No comments:
Post a Comment