I'm Bored with seeing BORED !!! Where's my Beautiful Daughter and her Wonderful web site ? Oh yeah, 2 Kids, Tending Nellie and Marley, Taking care of her family and of course her Dad, working 3 days a week, doing volunteer hours at MAX's school for school assinment and Oh Yeah, going back to school to become a Teacher ! I am SO proud of you Ashlee ! You have never stopped amazing me ! Love Ya ! DAD
3 comments:
I love this feature on my Mac.
Haha...Thanks for the good laugh!
I'm Bored with seeing BORED !!!
Where's my Beautiful Daughter and her Wonderful web site ? Oh yeah, 2 Kids, Tending Nellie and Marley, Taking care of her family and of course her Dad, working 3 days a week, doing volunteer hours at MAX's school for school assinment and Oh Yeah, going back to school to become a Teacher !
I am SO proud of you Ashlee ! You have never stopped amazing me !
Love Ya ! DAD
Post a Comment