Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long time no see...

Hello Everone!
Man, I have been slacking on blogging...
I have been BUSY with work (flu shot season! BOO)
CRAZY with homework, but school is going great! I LOVE LOVE my Education class. I am learning so much about becoming a teacher. It makes me a little nervous actually!! I started volunteering at Max's school, and my aunt Wendy (aka Mentor Teacher) has been helping me a ton with my essay questions. My other 2 classes are kind of lame, but easy. I thought I would really like human development, but I don't. I think that people think too much about things, and try to make a theory out of EVERYTHING, Ugh. But I am loving it!
Plus, of course my boys and my girls (Nells and Mars) keep me running around too!
We got a short trip up to the Cabin with the BFF's:
This is our Ugliest-Face-You-Can-Make contest. I think we ALL won, haha!
Another Annual Ovarian Cancer Walk and Family Picnic was a success!
We missed all of our family that couldn't make it,
and it was so good to see the family that did.
Look how cool we are- all in RED




We MADE it!













We are sooo lucky to have such a great family!

And, I promise to be better about blogging....

1 comment:

Goosetavis said...

Human Development was a let down for me too. Don't worry, you'll have more. BUT you will also have more really awesome classes. Muah!!