Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yet another Update

Man, I am so sorry that I keep getting so behind on blogging.
I have been crazy with school and planning 2 big halloween parties,
AH.....
We went to Gardner Villager with the Traynor's a few weeks ago.
This was also during our family's "sick weeks"
Max started it with strep, gave it to every person in our family, then ended it with stomach flu
He had stomach flu while we were walking around the witches,
and was so determined not to leave because he NEEDS Andrew.
(he really does)
So he ended up puking in my hand in a store,
in the bathroom,
and in the petting zoo- but it's ok, the goats enjoyed it.
Ew.
Look at these LOVELY kids!
I LOVE THEM!
My fav, fav, FAVORITE picture of Jacky and Ava

Grama Patti in all her glory! I love this pic, what a lucky Grama she is!!It was a great day, and so WARM
Photobucket

We went to the Halloween Hootenanny
featuring Alice Cooper AND Rob Zombie
(jealous?)
It was such a great night.
Matty dressed up like Captain Spaulding
(one of Rob Zombie's characters)
And he was like a celebrity.
ATLEAST 20 people asked to take a picture with him, and endless people gave him high fives and shouted for him.
Didn't buy him any beer though, lame.
Me and my wild fam rocked out to
"Feed My Frankenstein!"
"Living Dead Girl" (my FAV)
and "1960!!!!"
Ah man, what an awesome time.
I love my family.
Photobucket

TONS of pics from the Annual Halloween Party will be posted soon, and after Saturday- TONS of pics from Max's spooooooky birthday party will be posted.

PS We have a new member of the family, and his name is Frank
(NO, Sara, I am not pregnant)

No comments: