Wednesday, September 1, 2010

La la Lagoon!


Yay!! I LOVE Lagoon!
Except, Chase lost his awesome red Oakley's on the very first ride-
dammit.
And then, we all decided that Cliffhanger is the worst ride. Ever.

But look how happy Chase is on Colossus!
He was giggling like a little girl, ahah

Me and Max on Screamer! One of our favorites.
We kept screaming, "We're upside-down!!!"

Waiting in line..... sort of.
The lines were tiny and it was AWESOME

The gun museum never gets old
(and as Jen said- this picture is going in the wedding album!)

OUR FAVORITE!
Rattlesnake Rapids
(aren't the future Mr. and Mrs. Traynor adorable?)

My girls!!! (missed you Sammi and Mel!)

Ha ha ha, Matty took a self-portrait, 20 feet in the air, with MY camera and I don't look happy about it

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Sooooo many spinny rides, ew my stomach

Ody-Sea-
Linds and Matty had secret plans to soak me and Jen
You shits!

Hal, scary AND pink

WOOOOOOOO

We had such a fun time,
Even though I am officially old and got really sick at the end of the day and my whole body was sore the next day, ah.....
Can't wait for Bounceback!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Kathryn said...

Oh Lagoon! How is it that you are taking your kids there?! Seems like we were just there following the cute boys around!

Melissa said...

Wish we would have gone, but I would have definately gotten sick on all the spinny rides. Next summer baby!!!

Nicole said...

You are not old! I think it is from being a mom. I haven't been able to do spinny rides since I had Zach.