Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Grade

<span class=
Wait, what?
I have a first grader?
Uh......I remember being nervous about his first day of Kindergarten,
and now it's long past, and here I am-
trying to blog to pass the time while Max is gone ALL DAY.
Me, Jack, and Nellie are so bored!
Jack has asked at least 10 times today- "Where is Max?"
This morning he made sure tell me that he is big enough to walk to his line-up. alone.
(hint, hint mom- stay by the car, I've got it!)
I reluctantly agreed and stood by the fence till I saw him walk inside.
Man, I tell ya- I am SO proud of this boy
Look at his face below
SO excited, for SCHOOL!
He has so much passion for learning,
I could never ask for a better kid.
Plus the fact- MAN HE IS GOOD LOOKING!
Am I right? Or am I right?
The night before school started,
Max requested a special feast:
Cocktail shrimp
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Mac and Cheese
Red Cream Soda
PB cup ice cream with ALL the fixings
Especially fresh raspberries
It was awesome
Jack saying good bye to his BIG brother
Ok, you're embarassing me with all the pictures, mom!
There she is! Mrs. Erickson!
She seems nice, and Max really likes her already
Good luck my sweet Maxxy!!!!!!
I love you so much,
and cannot believe that you are such an amazing boy.
Ok, time to go pick you up now!
YES!

1 comment:

Mariel Torres said...

what a cool little boy you have darling. i love his hair! :D