We FINALLY made it up to the Cabin this summer
AH....I missed it so much
We were unable to go camping like we had planned, but we had to escape for a mini trip.
Jacky on my shoulders, hiking down to the Grove
OWEEE, a giant red ant biting my dad
Ah, the old woman and old man- what a cute couple!
Hellooooooo Max
My POP
YAY! Ty and Whit made it!
Jacky hanging out with his Grampa
OH Matty........ not sure what to say
Can Grampa beat Matty's time?
Whit cuddling with her new man- Smokee
Oh this was cute,
Me and the boys took a quick ride down the road, turn around, and there are our sweet puppies following close behind!
I love them!
These boys, I tell ya- they are awesome
All four of my kids :)
Max riding solo
The MEN filling up the sink hole
My sis Whit!
Max taking Grampa for a ride
Such a beauty when he is asleep
Hiking to the Grove with dad
Deer's Playground! One of my favorite places on Earth
Too BIG to blow!
Man I love these boys of mine!
The big boys are serious drivers
BIG Bruney got too tired on our hike, he was barely walking- so Matty had to give him a ride back, poor old man!
They needed to cool off in the muddy mooncrater
Bruney and Jack cooling off in the shade
Man, I am ready to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment