I need to play a little catch up...
1. Linda told us to shave Andrew's hair, so we did...

2. We saw the sky transform into cotton candy

3. While my dad and Beth were away- my other brothers (aka Smokee and Ace) got to spend the week with us!



4. My boys LOOOOOOVe their Daddy


5. My sweet Momma had her birthday party in Park City

6. The boys got their faces painted....again

7. Park hung out with us (shocking I know!)

8. We said good-bye to Sam and JM...... for 2 months anyways

9. We wished we had stayed, partied, and had beer for breakfast with these folks

10. We decorated my dad and Beth's house with all of your and our
LOVEThank you a million times to everyone that helped!!
(My dad is married!!!! OMG!)

11. We went to a beautiful wedding, and Max looked more than
STUDly

12. I realized I couldn't survive at work without this girl

13. I put all my pics together for the Utah State Fair!
PLEASE PLEASE vote for your favorite.
You guys helped me win 3rd place last year- WOOT !
2 comments:
I love Jack's batman cape. Your boys really are little studs!
love it!
Post a Comment