I don't want you to go, I'll eat you up, I love you so.
We LOVED this movie. Max (my Max) cried at the end when Max (from the movie) had to leave his monster friends. What a beautiful movie. And holy cow! This movie make me feel so lucky to be the mom of two rambunctious boys! "FEED ME WOMAN!"
Actually MAX didn't cry at the end. He just said that the movie made his throat feel funny. Come on Mom !!!! He is 6 years old now. He doesn't cry from movies. I just Love that kid !
We sooo need to rent this! I think DH and I are going to watch it first, though. The Princess is prone to nightmares, and I don't want the movie to scare her. :)
3 comments:
We need to rent it!!!
Actually MAX didn't cry at the end. He just said that the movie made his throat feel funny. Come on Mom !!!! He is 6 years old now. He doesn't cry from movies.
I just Love that kid !
We sooo need to rent this! I think DH and I are going to watch it first, though. The Princess is prone to nightmares, and I don't want the movie to scare her. :)
Post a Comment