and since all of us can use some exercise anyways,
We decided to take the doggies out this weekend for some exploring!
First we went to Canyon Rim Park
We brought lunch from Shivers (mmm!)
And the dogs and kiddos LOVED it!
Not sure of the name? But it had an awesome walkway with even better view of the mountains!
Look at little Jack walking the big BRUNO,
Oh I loved it!
And here is Jack's version of rolling down the hill, LOL
Me saving Jack from falling into sharp rocks,
and Jack mad at me for it- ha ha
ha ha- WOW. Erda......
But Virg's was delicious
and then my Dad and Beth spent $40 on the best beef/buffalo jerky ever!
We almost drove to Craner Mtn, but we were a few peaks away.
(next weekend?)
The sky was cloudy and everything had the coolest colors-
it was just amazing.
We walked for forever and found LOT'S of treasures.
Maxxy found the Skeleton hand:
Here is Jacky in the desert running the whole way!
"I'm coming! I'm coming!"
But Jacky and Bruno had to save him
But finally Momma and Dadda had to take turns piggy back riding
I can't wait for more adventures-
And for all of you to join us!
And for all of you to join us!
3 comments:
Bruno is HUGE! You got some awesome pictures of your boys last weekend. We have been loving this weather too!
We all need to go on LOTS of adventures this spring/summer!!
I can't believe how brown it still is there. Glad you are getting out on the warm sunny days! It' much needed!!
P.S. The train tracks picture scares the bejesus out of me. Haha
Post a Comment