Friday, March 12, 2010

Dreaming of Summer...

We have so many trips to look forward to this summer...
Not to mention-
Max graduating from Kindergarten,
Lot's and lot's of swimming at the pool,
Fishing with Pop (Dad! Lake Powell!!!)
Camping, camping, camping!
Hanging out in the backyard on warm nights,
BBQ after BBQ after BBQ with our pals,
LOT'S of fun Momma days,
I can't WAIT !!!

Newport beach, California in May
(only 10 weeks!)

(view from the porch of our beach house)
"Casa de Balboa is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to: be close to the beach, swim or fish on the bay, enjoy the lovely ships as they pass, watch your children on the sand as you enjoy morning coffee on the terrace, bbq to your heart's delight, bike-ride the peninsula, take the ferry to the island, walk to great restaurants, soak up the rays, or otherwise enjoy the good life that brings people to sunny southern California"
UH..... Yeah, that sounds like Heaven!

Flaming Gorge in July...
(my FAVORITE camping spot!)

And of course the Cabin, over and over and over...
SUMMER!

Get here please!!

2 comments:

Goosetavis said...

I say we skip all the way to May. I am SO looking forward to it!!

Roni said...

I'm so ready for the fun to begin!!!