Friday, March 19, 2010

Weight LOSS

Ok, this picture has nothing to do with this post
(But, DAMN they are freakin cute!)

Matty and I have been working our butts off,
and STARVING to death !
(hee hee, not really we EAT)
So, here is our current results:

Ash's weight loss so far: 18.4 !
(Goal: to lose 25lbs) 6.6lbs left to lose!

Matt's weight loss so far:
40 freakin' pounds!!!
(Goal: to lose 40lbs- so YEAH! He did it!)
Now he is making a new goal to lose atleast 5 more lbs!

6 1/2 weeks till our deadline!
9 weeks till California!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good job!!! I hate losing weight but it feels so good when it is gone.

Mackay Family said...

That is SO impressive! Way to go! What have you been doing to loose all that weight?

The Morgans said...

You guys are amazing!

about me said...

I hate you both!!!
way to go
it is not an easy thing to do

Melissa said...

You guys freakin rock!

Goosetavis said...

LOVE my babes!! They are so scrumptiously adorable. WAY to go you two!That's flippin amazing.