
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
JACK-Bob Squarepants!!Oh wow,
We had Jack's Spongebob party on Saturday
It took weeks of planning,
Days of cleaning and preparing,
And a few hours of this momma panicking- hee hee
But it was so worth it!
I love these sweeeet kiddos that came over,
And I have to say that I wished that I had a bigger house to fit
all the cute kids our life!
Here is Jacky's
Krabby Patty Cake:
Here are all of our guests!:

Some of our decorations-
The Ceiling:

The Ocean Punch:

The food (minus the pizza!)

Everybody eating Pizza:

The Kitchen:
Jelly Fish Fields! (with the QUEEN Jelly)

The Make-Over Station:Face painting!
Tattoos!
Crazy Hair Colors!

Lou was a kick-ass face painter-
Thanks so much Lou!

All of the kids that got a make-over:








The Seashell Table:
Singing "Happy Day to Jack!"

Oh these kiddos are so cute!
Ry, Kay, Max, Jack

Hal and Mars

Laila

Vancey and Lukey

Jack and his woman

Little babes: Jacky, Vancey, Mars

Hee hee she is so funny

Jack LOVES Kayden

Cousins! Luke man and Jacky

Mckee Kiddos: Vance and Halee

Brooky and sweet Nells
Pinata Time!!


Make-Your-Own-Spongebob Table




Opening all the fun gifts!
Thanks everyone!!

Jacky trying out his new potty

Traynor boys cleaning up

Sooooo exhausted!
Thanks to everyone that came!!We love you guys!
4 comments:
oh my gosh -- you had so many cute ideas - I love them all
you went to so much work!!!!!!
but it looks like it was all worth it
what a bunch of happy kids
Pretty sure you have two of the cutest boys in all of existence! Happy Birthday Jacky!
Wow ash - you are amazing! Just looking at all the work you put into that makes me tired. What a fun mom you are!
That is a serious party! You're amazing. What a dang lucky kid.
Post a Comment