Jacky- you make me happy.
And you are SOOOO naughty-
You like to throw everything,
Draw with permanent marker on the walls,
Tell me- No Momma!
Hit and scream in the store,
Zohan kick your brother,
Squeeze Marley EXTRA tight...
BUT
You are the sweetest little man ever.
You whisper- "Night Mom, La loo" over and over while you fall asleep,
You love every kid you meet and yell KIDS! everytime we pull in to Grama Pat's or the park,
You give your Grampa Dan a special grin just for him that melts his heart,
You give Grama Roni and Dadda the BEST hugs,
You have to brush your teeth, get dressed, and take naps at the exact time as your brother,
You love to sing songs, especially Happy Birthday!
You love to go outside at night and look at "Moony"
You love your Momma so much and are glued to me at most times.
Buddy- you make me so happy.
I love you!!
Terrible 2's huh? I'm ready! I love it!
(Here is a look back at our handsome babe from Day 1 to now)







We have been cleaning and decorating non-stop.
I only wish we could have invited everyone,
but my house can only take so much....
(millions of pics to come)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack! I am so glad that I got to spend all that time with you when you were little.
I can't believe he is 2! Such a cutie! Happy birthday Jack!
WOW 2 years goes by quick. I love that kid. Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday!
P.S. the second picture down looks like little Marley.
Happy Birthday Jack! He is so cute. I love his chubby cheeks! :)
Post a Comment