Me and the boys celebrated our last day of summer
by visiting (and buying memberships too!)
The Living Planet Aquarium
They LOVE that place
Jacky was in AWE over everything!
This is just a short video,
but he was literally doing this squeal the entire time!!

By Max's request we went to the Halloween store next.
He got to meet Grampa's hero: Pinhead
Is it wrong that Jack isn't scared of this evil baby?
Or that he is kissing him?
Will someone PLEASE buy this for me?
I NEED IT!
We got shakes and french fries at Artic Circle,
MMMMMMMMM
They had these old fashioned saddles to sit on instead of chairs!
The boys loved them, but I felt dumb sitting on mine, ha ha
Jacky's favorite part of the day- FOOD TIME
Max got to pick out a "Night Before Kindergarten Feast"
He chose:
Fried Shrimp
Regular Shrimp
Fried Clams
Mac and Cheese with extra ketchup
Grapes
Reese's Bars for dessert
Wish this Momma luck tomorrow!
(Oh and Max too of course!)
It's the BIG DAY !
3 comments:
Pictures. Pictures. Pictures. Ahhhh for Max!! I love him dearly.
Your Last Day of Summer adventure turned out swell! Love the feast selection, creepy lady, and best of all Jack's beanie on a warm day. ;) Love you dear....you can do it.
You are the cutest! Good luck!
You and Max will do great. Oh and I wish I came to your house for dinner last night...yumm!!
You should be the creepy lady with evil babies for haloween next year!
Post a Comment