Chase (my favorite cousin)
My Dad (my best friend)
Park and Ty (the funniest people I know)
All have birthdays within 3 days of each other
I love it
This year, all the woman (aka my girls!)
Made dinner for our Men
It was so fun and I think it should be a tradition!
My Dad (my best friend)
Park and Ty (the funniest people I know)
All have birthdays within 3 days of each other
I love it
This year, all the woman (aka my girls!)
Made dinner for our Men
It was so fun and I think it should be a tradition!
Matt and I got Blondie tickets from my Mom and Tony!!
It was the
Best. Date. Ever.
Blondie kicked ASS
My favorite song was- The Tide is High
(Go listen to it!!)
Matt and I spent our night gambling, drinking, rocking out to live music,
and making friends with all the oddities of Wendover
Including 2 obnoxious but sharing lesbians named Jew and TenAce
(get it? Ten Ace? Like she/he plays Blackjack a lot? Cool, I know),
an obese and lonely- but crazy dancer- named Kent,
and an old man named Keith who knew everyone in Wendover's name,
I think he might have a gambling problem......
Ah.........
Wendover adventures

For Matty's actual bday,
Patti- my sweet mother-in-law
took us to the Pie
after Kenny's hockey game
SO much fun and good to see the Frischnechkt's
It was the
Best. Date. Ever.
Blondie kicked ASS
My favorite song was- The Tide is High
(Go listen to it!!)
Matt and I spent our night gambling, drinking, rocking out to live music,
and making friends with all the oddities of Wendover
Including 2 obnoxious but sharing lesbians named Jew and TenAce
(get it? Ten Ace? Like she/he plays Blackjack a lot? Cool, I know),
an obese and lonely- but crazy dancer- named Kent,
and an old man named Keith who knew everyone in Wendover's name,
I think he might have a gambling problem......
Ah.........
Wendover adventures

For Matty's actual bday,
Patti- my sweet mother-in-law
took us to the Pie
after Kenny's hockey game
SO much fun and good to see the Frischnechkt's

Until next August........
No comments:
Post a Comment