Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Fair is yucky
but I was so grateful to win 3rd in the photo contest!
(No, Sara and Jamie- I am not pregnant with my 3rd child! ha ha ha)
Here is my winning picture!
My other two entries won nothing, oh......
BUT-
My Momma's amazing picture won an Honorable Mention!
Good job Momma!
Max HAD to go on the scary pirate ride,
He looks like he is having a blast right?? ha ha
Maybe if that carnie hadn't screamed- GET OUT! in his ear,
Damn carnies.....
We FINALLY went on the Gravitron after years of wanting too!
It was so amazing!!
This is the best pic I could get while it was spinning,
My arms felt like lead!
How can you see a sign like this and not pay a dollar to see it???
The freaks are so tempting!
Misty the Mermaid- We love you

I liked this ride- Family rides are always fun!!
Jacky loved it,
Sort of....

The sweeeeet young Kryger Fam
Bestest friends ever.
Max as a fat "midget" in the fun house,
He laughed for hours about it!
Matty gave in and let this Momma buy sweet beanies from the hippy shop!
What a fun, sticky, white-trash, farmer-red-neck adventure

PS
Did you see these kids?
They are gorgeous!
We are so lucky

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh fun!!! I love the fair!! You have the cutest family!!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh god our children are beautiful! it was a blast!!!

Becky said...

Good job on the photo! Those are cute kiddos.

esianoyam3 said...

Looks like so much fun! We're going to try to get to the fair next month - I want to try some night portraits. :)

Congrats on winning - that picture is awesome and totally deserved to win!!