Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kindergarten STUD

MAX
My first born...
My sweet soul...
My best friend...
Started Kindergarten today
He wasn't nervous at all
I was.
I was just so proud of him
And of myself- for creating such an amazing person
I really am SO LUCKY
Here are pictures of our day from start to finish
Here's to Class of 2022 !!!
Waking up- Max and Jacky are so excited!
Can you believe how handsome this kid is?
Showing off the backpack

Jacky already missed him! He wants to be big like his brother!
Walking to school
Don't go! Stay with Momma for forever!
Grama Patti, Roni, and Mary seeing him off
His sweet teacher- Mrs. Brower
She looks too nice, but takes education seriously!
Standing in line- ready to go inside!
*sniff*
Finally it's 3:20!!
Waiting to pick up Max!
HI brother!!
Telling Dad all about his big day
Woo hoo! Grampa surprised him by picking him up!
Ah......We made it thru Day One, now onto the next 12 years of school......

2 comments:

Beths Blog said...

I got teary eyed..sniff, sniff. Max is getting so mature and handsome!He will be at the head of his class.

Jen M said...

Oh I got teary eyed too, I want to be as good a mom as you Ash! Your kids are so lucky, but seriously you gotta stop, when Max and Halee get married Max will tell Halee stories of how sweet you were and Hal will tell stories of what a hag I was, they will spend all there weekends with you guys...It won't be fair! You must invite us and defend me:)