Me and Andrew on Dracula's Castle, he was a little nervous :) And, Max was clinging on to Matt.
The new Odysea ride, Andrew soaked me!!!
Oh we LOVED Rattlesnake Rapids!!
Max was a little tense on Tidal Wave, poor guy.
Luckily they have a single rider line for Wicked, so Matt and I got to take turns riding on it without any wait!! It was AMAZING!! For sure the best ride in the park.

Lagoona Beach was fun, but the water was cold and the boys are to short to go on any big slides, but they were happy to play in the kiddie land.
We played for awhile in the arcade, Max won 500 tickets on Deal or No Deal! But, seriously- this is the scariest clown I have ever seen.
We had a ton of fun looking thru all the old buildings in Pioneer Village, the jail was scary!!!! This picture frightens me.....
Mini swings, aka Dragonfly....
Max's favorite ride- the Bumper Cars! He got so much pleasure crashing into Andrew, ha ha.
The Ladybug Bop and The Dinosaur Drop were actually really fun kiddo rides! They made Matt and my tummy drop!! Matt kept saying, "Oh this ride is not bad.... aaagghh!!" We were laughing like we were little kids, ha ha.
They also loved Hydroluge, the Log Flume, The Bat, and Terrorride!
We can't wait to go back!!! We are using our bounceback tickets on Sept. 28th for Frightmares!!!
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a great time!!! I kinda miss the smallness of Lagoon. Last time I went was 9th grade. Ha!
Did you know if you click on your link to clinic6girl talk Sarah is there?!?!?!
I fixed it!! Ha ha. Weird
oh that looked like you guys had so much fun! we missed you terribly at bear lake! i will put my pics up after i take a shower! love ya
I really really really love roller coasters and theme parks! What a blast.
Thank you guys for taking Andrew with you. I know you all had a great time! Thanks also for letting me and mom watch Jacky. He is so cute! The pictures are all great. That pix of Matt on the kids swings is so Funny! Love you :)
How fun!! I love Lagoon!!!! I can't believe how big your boys are Ash, we still need to do lunch!! Thanks for your comment on my post, I need help with choosing the pics and the two you picked are two of my very favorites, so I am glad someone else likes them too!! The photographer I used was Brittany Griffiths at brittanygphotography.com .... she is down in Lehi and is AWESOME!!
I just wanted to say thank you for having a link to Kinder Winkel on your blog. I really appreciate your support.
Sincerely,
Joyce
Kinder Winkel Children's Boutique
Post a Comment