Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally


Everyone has been telling me how amazing these books are and so my Mom and I decided to read them. I started reading this 498 page book at 10:00pm last night.........and finished it at 4:00am. It really was AMAZING!!!!!! It is a silly high school love story that turns into so much more, plus it has vampires!! So- Lindsey!! It's your turn now!

I am going back to sleep now...

7 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Isnt it great! I told you about it months ago!!!

Taylor Jean said...

i have heard so much about these books. maybe i will have to try them as soon as im done reading my "young, fabulous & broke" self help book.

Anonymous said...

You are a crazy girl and I can't keep up with your speed!!! I am letting you read the next one first since I am only on page 160 and you will probably finish it in 2 days (if that)!!
Love ya,
Mom
p.s. when the movie comes out we are all going!!!

The Morgans said...

I knew you would love it. Oh I'm so excited for you to keep reading. I didn't love the second one as much, but the third and fourth are soooooo good!!! I can't wait for the movie in December. I hope they don't screw it up too bad. Oh and the new Harry Potter movie got pushed back to next July. SUCKY!!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

ok ok i will start in november when i am home all day long

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Lou- you have to read it before the movie comes out in December so we can have a girl's night!! And have Dadda Chase and Dadda Matt watch the kids! :)

about me said...

If you are looking to talk to some one about the bokk we have all read it. Matt, Marianne, Amy and now Shae has joined in. Aunt Sandy and her girls have also read it. It is a good read and I hope you enjoy it. Maddison started this week and I gave Mom book number 4 when she got home from her trip. I am sure she is finished