Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Happy 8 year and a Sad 10 year Anniversary


Matt and I have officially been together for 8 YEARS today! Isn't that crazy? We have gone from being high school sweethearts, to living in a tiny, old apartment, buying our first kitty, a surprise pregnancy, living with the in-laws, our other tiny apartment- then a bigger one, getting our first dog, finally getting married, buying our first house, getting our second dog, and having a second baby!!! Wow ! I LOVE you Matt and I couldn't ask for anything more from a husband!! You are my half, my soulmate, and I am so lucky to have you. Matty surprised me with flowers and a giant sign with 8 on it when I came home from work.....


Today is also the 10 year annniversary of Matt's dad's passing. He is always with us, watching over all of us, and is always in our hearts. Grampa Donald, thank you for my amazing husband and our beautiful sons. We love you.

(Matt with his daddy)

4 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

god i just got teary eyed here at work!

Taylor Jean said...

i second what linz just said. for real im sitting at the front desk clinic 4 teary eyed. you are beautiful ash. love ya much!

Goosetavis said...

Wow, we are at 7 1/2 since the ripe age of 14. Ha! What you said about Matt and your lives is beautiful and I miss you MUCH!

LindaAndrewLuke said...

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU DADDY! I can't believe that it has been 10 years. I really wish that he was still here. What wonderful things you wrote Ash, thank you. I am so happy that I have you for a sister!! I am so glad that you and Matthew are so happy and in love. Love you guys!