Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dimple Dell

This hiking trail is literally a 30 second walk from our house and we have never been!! It was so cool! This crazy swing was so scary and I didn't dare do it- I had a flash of me tumbling down the hill and I couldn't bring myself to do it. Hee hee. But, we wish there was water!! We are giong to try to head east instead of west tomorrow night, so we'll let you know how it is!






Lou and Chase- Saturday- bring dogs and beer- Let's hike!

6 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

sounds good to me. wait do i have anyhting else planned that day??

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

We have to go at night cause it's too hot! So, BBQ then hike?

Goosetavis said...

You guys suck!

Taylor Jean said...

you guys are so cute to this hike at night as a family. you are such a cute mom. i love you!

Taylor Jean said...

sammy's post is funny, poor sammy!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Sammi we miss you!!!!! and Tay wanna come? :)