I love swimming pools, and I love pretty much any time spent with my boys. But, Murray Pool sucks. There were 5 billion people there, you could only have food and drinks on the grass- which was like a 5 foot strip, and they make you get out of the pool every hour to test the water for 10 minutes. I bought one of those cute baby boats for Jack to float around in, but they don't allow any floating device! I heard one lifeguard tell a young boy that he couldn't wear his arm floaties. LAME. I would so much rather go swim at a lake. (Flaming Gorge is only 10 days away!)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Never again....
I love swimming pools, and I love pretty much any time spent with my boys. But, Murray Pool sucks. There were 5 billion people there, you could only have food and drinks on the grass- which was like a 5 foot strip, and they make you get out of the pool every hour to test the water for 10 minutes. I bought one of those cute baby boats for Jack to float around in, but they don't allow any floating device! I heard one lifeguard tell a young boy that he couldn't wear his arm floaties. LAME. I would so much rather go swim at a lake. (Flaming Gorge is only 10 days away!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to bring the boys over to the Draper Pool, they're not as harsh there. We've seen floaties on kids. It's also zero entry so easy on kids.
:)
Post a Comment