Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day in Millcreek

My kiddos and Andrew are so lucky to have a Dad like Matt. He will teach them so many things, and no one can make them laugh like he can. Happy Father's Day love!!

My Dad has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and I feel so lucky to be his daughter. He does everything for us and our boys. Happy Father's Day DAD!!


We have the greatest family ever- I love them so much! My brothers are the funniest ass people ever! And, Beth is such a saint to put up with all of us.

I HAD to add this picture of Bruno, oh my gosh! Look at his arm hanging over the seat like he's just hanging out with us. Andrew said, "Look! Bruno looks like a man!"

2 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

bruno is a man! oh my gosh that is such a funny picture!

Goosetavis said...

Love the pictures. Looks so relaxing. Miss you guys terribly.