Yay!
First camping trip of the summer!
Oh how I love this time of year.
We went to Palisade State Park in Sterling, UT
I've never been and I was so surprised by how cool it is!
Its a small lake, surrounded by nice campgrounds right on the beach, and a golf course
The water was COLD
(like catch your breath, tight feeling in your chest kind of cold)
But of course that didn't stop us from swimming!
Justine and Lucy= BFFs
What an amazing role model Justine is!
Such a strong, powerful, loving girl!
I just love them both so much
Lulu asleep at the wheel
My boys were so happy to play in the water!!
Baby bear playing on Grama's bed
Kryg's
I mean, really- aren't they adorable?
Max and Daddy fishin'
while we ate Navajo Tacos on the shore,
Mmmmm it was so freaking good!!
Max caught one!
All by himself
(no big deal)
THIS FACE!
Norah the dancing fool!
Cutest little BFFs
Justine's BFF Maggie
I love her like family!
My girlies!!
Oh, my heart.
I just love them
Oh, and yeah- Max caught another one!
By himself!
AMAZING
(his face! hee hee)
Paddleboat time!
Aren't they babes?
We celebrated this cute Nicole's graduation!
Crazy lady Grama- such a sweetie
This is what happens when you are a party pooper!
These girls-
My little sisters.
They helped me with everything, kept me laughing, brought out my inner grossness, and honestly just made my whole trip!
I love you both!!!
Never change!
Of course, Lulu didn't mind the cold water.
In fact, she LOVED it.
She is so my daughter!!!
Hottie! (or George Costanza? ha ha ha)
My forever BFF
RAWR
Yeah, but she hated the life jacket
(wish me luck at the Gorge!)
Funniest paddleboat partners!
I love this boy!!!
Thanks Momma and Tony for letting us stay in your giant, fancy trailer!
Now that was camping in style!
Can't wait until the next trip....


















No comments:
Post a Comment