Sunday, May 12, 2013

Momma's Day


Mom- you are so beautiful! Seeing you as a Grama has really been amazing. My kids love you so much, and so do I! You are such a great example of a strong woman that fights for her family!

Beth- Lucky me, I get two mom's! Thanks so much for taking care of my dad. He acts so independent but he is such a baby and he needs all of us women to watch out for him :)

Patti- Sweetest lady I know. Thank you for giving me our Matty. And for raising him to be the best man on this planet!

Grama Mary- Crazy Grama Mary! I have never seen someone love their family as much as you do! I love having you around so much! It means the world to me! And my boys love to tease you so much!

Grama Pat- You are the ultimate example of a mother to me. I want to be just like you. You are so strong and wonderful! Thanks so much for loving us all so much!

My fellow momma's (Lou, Sammi, Jen, Mel, Amber, Jamie, Wendy, Dianna, etc.... I know I am missing a lot)- Thank you for being an amazing example to me! I learn so much from all of you every day! I feel so lucky to have such amazing women in my life!

My kids- What can I even say to explain my love for you? I was born to be your Momma. I don't care what else I achieve in this life, because I have already achieved perfection. The 3 of you are the best examples to me to be the best woman that I can! I hope you always know how much I love every ounce of you!













No comments: