Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pure Joy


I can tell you, seeing that heartbeat was the best thing in the world!
ahhhhh.....
I am so excited for a big, sweaty belly all summer long
....Thinking lot's of pinkalicious thoughts! but mostly just healthy ones :)

I asked the boys what they thought the baby was, they said:

Max "I want it to be a boy, but I think it's a girl. If it's a girl I'm not going to let her like girl stuff. I'm gonna teach her to like skeletons and video games."

Jack "A girl......... well, I s'ink it's a kid named Mario."
(too.much.video.games. ha ha)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Hope it's a sweet little girlie for you. BUT if it is a boy then Syd doesn't have to be a lesbo with Nora ;)
Couldn't be any happier for you guys!

Becky said...

Nice! You already have a named picked out - Mario. :)

Such great news. Congratulations!

Natalie said...

So excited for you guys!! I will think pink for you!

Nicole said...

Tell Mcax that the way have pink stuff with skulls. We will try to find a nice balance between boy and girl for Max.