
My handsome, wild man Jacky turned 4 this month
I LOVE this boy
Max is my best friend to the end of the Earth,
but Jacky can steal my heart like no other
(Dad, you know what I'm talking about)
He has this magical twinkle in his eye,
and he can get away with EVERYTHING
He is naughty and wild, but never misses a chance for a kiss or a cuddle.
When we are apart, he asks where I am and I think about him all day
I am going to have a hard time letting go of him being my baby,
But he is getting so big.
Love you my Batman!
I hope you had the BEST Shark Birthday ever!
I see LOT'S of Sharks running around!
We had shark fins, blow up sharks, sooo many treats, and delicious ocean ice cream bowls made by Grama Roni
My dad and I had this great idea.....
I can tell you, I don't regret it because the kids had SO MUCH FUN
But, I am so sorry to everyone that went home covered in peanuts, and THANK YOU to everyone who helped clean!
Present time! Thanks everyone!
Have you seen a happier face?
Grampa Dan made this awesome Shark-picture-prop-feeding-game.
It was totally a hit. Isn't my dad artistic?
Thank you everyone that came!
You made Jacky's birthday party awesome :)





1 comment:
Awwww it was so fun! You are such a great momma! So I was cleaning a few days ago and STILL found some packing peanuts. Probably need to vacuum a little more often :)
Post a Comment