I found this picture on Facebook.It put a HUGE smile on my face,
Though I can't help but feel sad,
I still had a nice, warm feeling in my heart.
I've been thinking about our DeWitt family non-stop
I hope they are doing ok
I don't know how anybody can deal with anything like this
I know my aunt Deb is a strong woman
I know she will be ok
Please, give them all strength
I know how important my uncle Rob was to his kids and his grandkids
I can't begin to guess how much they will miss him
I still had a nice, warm feeling in my heart.
I've been thinking about our DeWitt family non-stop
I hope they are doing ok
I don't know how anybody can deal with anything like this
I know my aunt Deb is a strong woman
I know she will be ok
Please, give them all strength
I know how important my uncle Rob was to his kids and his grandkids
I can't begin to guess how much they will miss him
He will be watching over them,
just like Matt's dad watches over us,
and just like Lorne watches over his girls and the kids.
That gives me peace.
I hope they find peace someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment