
OH MY. I have fell so behind.........
Sorry for the million-picture update,
but it has been a busy month!
THANKSGIVING
CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING
The most snow I have seen all season! ha ha
It was a beautiful and COLD day.
This is really one of my favorite traditions
FESTIVAL OF TREES
This year our tree was dedicated to my uncle Lorne and his sweet momma.
My aunt Dianna did an amazing job on this tree.
It was so full of LOVE.
We also got to see Ava and Ayla dance.
They were amazing! Oh girls.............. I want to put Jack in dance!
(is that wrong?)
GRAMA MARY'S ANNUAL MEXICAN CHRISTMAS PARTY
Mmmmm,mmmmm
One word: Tamales!
Another FAVORITE tradition.
CHRISTMAS PARTY @ THE CHURCH
Now, I know these Santa hat pictures made you smile!
Especially my dad's.....ha ha ha
Best. Ever.
There was sooooo much good food, especially Kendall's lentil soup
YUM!
And, Deb brought everyone a knit hat, it was great!
Again, Jacky didn't like this Santa guy,
but we did get a little smile out of him!
MOMMA CHRISTMAS PARTY
We had wine, made cookies, and played with a naked Ken doll
It was so fun
I love these momma's!
And, our kids are just the CUTEST
SANTA COOKIES
Me and Jess had more fun than the little kids making our cookies perfect!
Di.........oh my, the cookies were so good too!
Santa is lucky that I left some for him to eat!
CHRISTMAS AT MOMMA'S
Christmas #1 was at Mom and Tony's
Tone made a horseradish-encrusted prime rib
Really. I know you are jealous.
I made homemade eggnog inspired by my Griswald moose cups.
It was so fun to hang out with my little Weenie,
and I loved finally getting some time with the BFF's
We slept over, and woke up to mimosa's and sweet rolls.
And, the boys got a new gas-powered four wheeler!
(and helmets of course)
Thanks for an awesome night, Mom and Tone!
It was so cozy and Christmasy!!
CHRISTMAS EVE AT POP'S
Christmas #2 was at Dad and Beth's
My dad made the stinkiest (and most delicious) cheese tray around,
and a Tur-duck-en!
(that's a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey!)
The duck was my fave, along with the world-famous spinach salad
MMMM, I want some now!
My dad and Beth surprised us with a new dishwasher (even installed it!)
And our dishes actually get clean now! It's amazing!!!!!
Jack LOVED his Batman hat and Ren&Stimpy shirt,
and Max freaking LOVED his new ventriloquist dummy, Slappy!
Thank you guys! You always make Christmas Eve special.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
After Matt read the boys, A Night Before Christmas
(thanks Sammi !)
We left Santa some cookies and a Mickey's
Max woke me up at about 6:30am,
and I told him he had to wait till I made coffee and brushed my teeth!
ha ha, I love being a parent!
They were so cute opening their presents,
and Norm was in heaven with so many things to chew on.
They both got new scooters and too many toys.
Really, Christmas morning is my favorite time of the whole year!
CHRISTMAS LUNCH
Christmas #3 was at Grama Pat and Grampa Jim's
Whoever makes the relish tray makes me so happy,
and AND we cannot forget Coley's AMAZING BREAD
(I talk about food a lot, don't I?)
The exchange was so funny this year,
filled with "destination-themed" presents.
Though I have to say, only Jack has tried our bacon toothpaste.
Next year? Movie themed gifts..... should be interesting!
I love you all, and I am so grateful for the time we get to spend together!
CHRISTMAS DINNER
Christmas #4 was at Patti's
(Well, technically Linda's, but it was Patti's feast)
SHE MADE ME MASHED POTATOES!
Patti's mashed potatoes are like heaven, really!
She bought us all bling-filled vampire teeth,
and it was hilarious!
The kiddos loved hanging out with their best friends,
and we had so much fun spending time together.
Thank you Patti ! Love you!
THE NEW YEAR
We brought in the New Year at Pop and Beth's
We had LOT'S of good appetizers
(including shrimp cargot and fried deviled eggs!)
and champagne!
HAPPY 2012!
Please bring us better things than 2011.....
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
















No comments:
Post a Comment