Thursday, January 5, 2012

Norm's Arrival

Norm was chewing up all the toys at the North Pole,
so Santa had to deliver him early.
Thanks goodness Bruno chose a big,fat,hairy puppy to make the long trek to Utah.

Photobucket

Santa wrapped him in pretty paper with a big, red bow,
and a letter to his new owners.

"Dear Max and Jacky,
A very big, (and very hungry), angel named Bruno, asked me to give his family this special puppy to help watch over his family. His name is Norm, and I know you will take very good care of him.
Enjoy him and all his slobber.
Love,
St. Nick"

Photobucket



Max called all of his grandparents SCREAMING with joy! I got a real live puppy!!

Max: "Mom, I am crying tears of joy!"

Jack: "I thought it was Bruno!"

Photobucket

Max: "I get it mom, his name is Norm because he is eNORMous!"



After we lost our Franky, Max: "You know, Norm is like a mixture of Bruno and Frank! Big and lot's of drool like Bruno, and hairy and white like Frank!"

Photobucket

We feel so lucky to have Norm apart of our family.
He is one special puppy.

(I'm not sure if Sesi agrees yet......)

No comments: