Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jacky #3

My sweet, NAUGHTY, and very handsome Jacky turned 3 yesterday
I can't believe it!
He is such an amazing little man.
He is SO loving and funny.
He loves everyone and makes sure that they know how much he loves them.
I LOVE HIM
I give him a kiss, and he says "More!" I kiss him again "More!" I kiss him again "More!"
He tells me that he is my best friend infinity, times a million, add 35, plus 1
He LOVES his daddy, MAX, Grampa, Beh, Grama Roni, Papa Tony, Marley, Grama Patti, Grama Pat, Kay Kay, Nellie, Ty, and ON and ON! He loves his family so much.
And he ALWAYS has a smile on his face (even if it is a naughty smile)
We had a BATMAN birthday party for him-
We rented a big Batman BOUNCE house,
and Jamie let us rent the church by her house.
My Mom made all the kids capes, and my Pop and Beth brought the pizza!
(thanks SO much!!)
It was so much fun.
He had a great day, and kept telling everyone else Happy Birthday
"Happy Birthday Maxxy!"
"Happy Birthday Frankie!"
Here is a video of our great day!

4 comments:

Beths Blog said...

You are very creative Ashlee! Great video and pictures!

GRANDPA said...

Seriouly, Being I am the Original BATMAN, I couldn't ask for anything more than my Grandson(s)
Idolizing The Big Black Bat !!!!

Hodson Family said...

Great job on the video ash! It was so fun to watch! Happy birthday "Jackman"

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Jacky! He is so cute!