Monday, February 21, 2011

In Search of Babies

2 of my good friends are looking to adopt a sweet baby.
They asked me (and everyone else!) to pass the word along to help them...

The first one is one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kathryn, and her hubby, Jeff.
She is one of the most genuine and caring people I know.
Her and her hubby would be the cutest and sweetest parents ever.
Here is the link to their adoption blog:
http://kathrynandjeffadoption.blogspot.com/


The other is one of the awesome docs I work for and his wife.
They already have 2 awesome kiddos that they love so much,
and they wish to extend their family even further.
I have seen the dedication they have to their family,
and I know they would spread more love to another child.
Here is Ryan and Katerine's adoption blog:
http://katherineandryanspage.blogspot.com/

If anyone has any tips or helpful information for them,
please follow the links on their blogs, or contact me and I will pass on the info.
Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Jeff and Kathryn said...

Thank you soooo much Ash!! Good luck to the other family. xoxo