
My little brother has gone through hell these past few months.
Things haven't gotten better or improved-
they just seem to keep being shitty.
I don't understand why this is happening to him,
because, to me, he is one of the best people I know.
Yeah, the kid is a dork and spends his free time in front of the computer,
but, he hilarious and handsome and always there when we need him.
I feel bad because Nellie has gotten lost in the mix of everything.
I know how much he loves her, he looks at her like my dad looks at me,
but I think it also hurts him to look at her,
to see the family that he wanted so badly, just gone.
I. had. to. get this off my chest, because I honestly thought things were getting better.
But, I should have known better, and they are shitty again.
(my brother has a bloody hand to prove it)
I hope that he moves on. I will be completely honest.
I want him to be happy, with his BEAUTIFUL daughter.
He is so young, SO smart, and has his whole life to find someone ELSE to make him happy.
I know he will find her.
And, for now, his has his little girl.
The most amazing little girl in the world.
So, in a way, he is really, really lucky,
And, I hope he knows that.
Love ya Bro

1 comment:
Ashlee, You were thrown into the Mom role at a very young age and you have become the Best Big Sister that your Brother's could ask for. Parker is So Stong and Handsome ! Ever since he was very young he has had a Huge caring heart. I wouldn't even be here of it wasn't for my three fantastic kids. You have to realize that you have no control of other peoples FOOLISH decisions. My Mom told me that nothing matters in this world if you are not Happy. I believe these words with all my heart. I know that sometimes it's hard to see with all the shi* out there, But I promise, THE BEST IS YET TO COME !
I Love You Park and you know I am here for you in everyway you need me to be. I truely am the luckiest father in the world.
Post a Comment