It was supposed to be an easy refresher of basic Algebra,
and it took me 2. hours.
I had to redo it, over and over and over
Not to mention,
I have homework and a quiz due
every. single. day. of this semester-
What did I get myself into?

ARGH, my brain better start working better!
Or I am going to have to have my Dad and Parker over every night to help me!
This is only Math 1010 people!
What am I going to do in Math 1050?!
Algebra is not as simple as it looks

Wish me luck!
*sob*
(fingers clenched)
4 comments:
Good luck! I HATED algebra. Letters are not supposed to be in math!!!
5 cm
a^2+b^2=c^2
if you need help. let me know! i am pretty much the bomb.com at that math!
Oh dear. I don't know how you're doing it online. Math 1010 was a piece of cake for me (cause I took 950 hahaha). That was my refresher. Math 1050 on the other hand...I spent EVERY day in the Math lab at school getting help.
GOOD LUCK! If you have resources, use them. =)
Post a Comment