
My old coworker and friend D (Dalisa) moved back to her home town, Tennessee,
about a year ago.
(at least I think it was a year ago? The time sort of melds together these days)
And, our other former coworker and friend, Sue, decided to throw her a surprise baby shower while she was in town this weekend!
She didn't even know that we knew she was pregnant.
It was so sweet, and she is having a baby boy!
(you know how I like boys)
So I made her a monster beanie for him (pictured above)
and got her some furry pants and a shirt with a wolf in sunglasses
(AWESOME!)
(might have made me a little excited for my in-the-future-no-I-am-not-pregnant-yet child)
It was CRAZY good to see my old Clinic 6 girls
I love, and miss them
every.day.
Forget the Thank You cards, just send us PICTURES!!
1 comment:
That monster beanie is adorable!
Post a Comment