Matt and I were Mugatu and Katinka from Zoolander
Jenny as Rainbow Brite on her trusty steed
Scott and Mel as a Pony and a Treasure Troll(yes, her pregnant belly is real!)
Steve as Dr. House
Brian and Emily as a baby? I guess.... and a witchy poo
Nick and Steph as bronze statues with lot's of pigeon poop
Chris as some guy on my couch
Doug and Sheree as..... a joker and a fairy? I think so...
Trek as the Devil, fits right? ha ha
Jenna and Court as dead girl and trashy pregnant woman
Steve as Dr. House
Brian and Emily as a baby? I guess.... and a witchy poo
Nick and Steph as bronze statues with lot's of pigeon poop
Chris as some guy on my couch
Trek as the Devil, fits right? ha ha(no, that preggy belly is NOT real and neither is that beer, heehee)
Jessie and Jesse as a sailor and Leelou from Fifth Element
Brooke, Colton, and some guy I don't remember
(AWESOME) Dean as one of the 3 Dexters that were at our party and his victim!
Dev and Rocky as "Red Bull gives you wings"
Jessie and Jesse as a sailor and Leelou from Fifth Element
Brooke, Colton, and some guy I don't remember
Dev and Rocky as "Red Bull gives you wings" Get it?
Grama Mary the WITCH
Brett as Clockwork Orange and Josh as a cowboy
Jen Jolley as Mary Katherine Gallagher (Superstar!)
Where's Whit, Justin, and Ty?
Jessie and Colin as.....I can't remember? But Jess looks hot!
Jill as the nakedest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ever
Kenny and Missy as a dracula and his victim
I can't remember this guy's name (Bong?), but he is a Ghostbuster
More random goodness:

Justin is Zapp Brannigan from Futurama! ( My favorite! )
Brett as Clockwork Orange and Josh as a cowboy
Where's Whit, Justin, and Ty?
Jill as the nakedest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ever
Kenny and Missy as a dracula and his victim
I can't remember this guy's name (Bong?), but he is a Ghostbuster
More random goodness:Al and Taylor (in brown) are the other 2 Dexter's






We did NOT know that Sammi (that lives in Cali) was coming to this party,

She said she couldn't make it,
Then she walked thru my front door and we almost fainted!!
LOVE YOU SAMMI!
hee hee



That is Katy Perry down there trying to hold up a very sleepy Matt, ba ha ha
Oh, and when you come next year- don't pass out early, or you will be attacked.

Another year, another awesome Halloween Party
That is Katy Perry down there trying to hold up a very sleepy Matt, ba ha ha
Oh, and when you come next year- don't pass out early, or you will be attacked.
We figured about 80 people showed up,
80 people in our 1200 sq. foot house!
ha ha ha
Yes, we are sad it is over.
Yes, we are already planning next year's,
Yes, you all better be there!
(that means you JM!)
Happy Halloween!




2 comments:
Ah lots of fun! Even though I was sober and my belly got molested!
Fun party! There were so awesome costumes. Your costumes always amaze me!
Post a Comment