Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Sweet Years

(here is Maxxy at his bday party last Sat. MORE pics coming soon!)


Today is my Max's birthday

He is 7 years old.
I say this every year, but seriously, 7 ?!?
That is for reals old, like preteen old
How could I ask for a better son?
A son who loves school,
A son who loves his momma and says "Best friends forever, mom? Pinky promise?"
A son who looks up to his dad and Grampa for everything,
A son who sincerely loves all the people in his life,
A son who is always concerned about his Grama, Marley, and Nellie,
A son who loves Freddy Krueger and Chucky,
A son who begs me to read him Goosebumps,
A son who know all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody,
A son who will only be friends with good students, not troublemakers,
A son who loves raw fish more than french fries,
A son who takes care of his baby brother,
A son who I love more than I can ever tell you.
No matter how many times I say it, I have to say it again.
MAN, I am a lucky momma.

Happy Birthday my big boy.
I love you.

1 comment:

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Max! He is SO cute! Can't believe you have a 7 year old! We are getting old!