Monday, January 18, 2010

Reading

Max is doing so great in school!!
He is so motivated and he just loves it-
He is so bummed today because there is no school :)
He told Grama Pat that-
"school is the greatest day of my life!"
He read an entire book by himself last week
We are so lucky and I hope he continues to love it!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

The Morgans said...

Way to go Max!! What a good big brother!

esianoyam3 said...

Awwww!

The Princess loves school, too. The only consolation for winter break was Christmas, and the only reason she's not rebelling against spring break is because Grandma Rosie is coming to visit.

If we make it out to Utah this summer - I'm soooooo hoping you'll let me do pics of your family - I love the way you dress your boys!!

Roni said...

I love it!!
Maybe we should hit Barnes and Noble instead of Walmart from now on.... :)