Project Happiness
Day 2
Day 2

Today, Mine and Max's conversation made me happy
We arrived about 10 minutes early to school,
and our conversation went like this:
Max- Taylor is my bestest friend
Max- (he gets a wide-eyed look).....and Jayden
Max- Carson is just my best friend. Oh! And Camille- she's good.
Mom- Oh I see
Max- I have to dress cool for my team
Mom- What do you mean?
Max- Oh, it's just a game we play (he has this "matter-of-fact" face)
Mom- What do you have to wear?
Max- Skeletons
Mom- Is that what all the kids wear?
Max- No, but they would think I looked cool right? I found the perfect shirt to wear- it's blue.
Mom- Yeah, I like that one
Max- But it's for our battle tomorrow. I'm on the bad team. Carson's on the good team.
Mom- So is that why he is only your best friend, not your bestEST?
Max- Yeah. Oh! There's Taylor! Bye mom!
Mom- Bye babe. Have fun!
Max- Hey man! (to Taylor)
1 comment:
Could life be any better than that?! I wish it stayed simple and sweet forever.
Post a Comment