Since Lake Powell last year (aka the end of our last diet),Matty and I have been eating, and eating, and eating,
We REALLY love food!
Add the delicious holiday meals onto that,
and WA-LA!
Chubbier bodies than last year!

We are ready!
We are on Day 3 and are sore from head to toes!
(PS No Wednesday Weigh-In's this time,
but we will keep you updated on how much we lose!)
(PS No Wednesday Weigh-In's this time,
but we will keep you updated on how much we lose!)





5 comments:
Can I just say ummm yuck and good luck. I will try not to tempt you with my delicious cooking abilities!
Those pictures are hilarious! Good luck! I have heard great things about P90X!
You can do it! and I'm with Mel, YUCK, but hilarious! You are sexy no matter what, but I hear ya on the whole clothes don't fit thing. I refuse to buy new ones just because I gain weight....this is shy I look like a hobo most of the time!
ME TOO
sadly
so tell me what is P90x???
I'm with ya sweet love!!
There are some great recipes on hungry girl and they have the points value, check it out and keep up the good (hard) work!!
Love ya!!!
this is a wierd coincidence....
the word verification for this message is consume!!!
Post a Comment