Thursday, August 13, 2009

The New Yorkians Visit


Here are the New Yorkians
(aka Renee, Matt's cousin, her mom, her Grama, and BF Camille)
Saturday we took the them to Farmer's Market


We ate lunch at Tony Caputo's

The CHEESE CAVE !
IS there anything better than that?

Me, my dad, and Matt taste tested hard salami and amazing cheese for about an hour!
It was the best hour of my life!

On our way out,
I gave a homeless man a dollar and told him- Thank you!
OH man........
That night we had a BBQ at Patti's house.
Camille spotted a tramp in the neighbors yard and HAD to jump,
ha ha ha

Jacky wanted to jump too!

Will- Linda's man- bought new four wheelers!
So we had to test them out down the street,
Dang they are fast!!!
Not like our old cabin ones, ha ha

Renee and her cousins....

On our way to Park City,
Matt is a dancing fool!
Max and Andrew were dying with laughter!!

This is me and Linda's sexy moosey!
Isn't she hot??

Andrew is a master hula hooper!

Max and Andrew made these frisbees at Park Silly Sunday Market

Matt, Kenny, and I enjoying the sunshine

We went to Main Street Noodle and Pizza
(PS- bad service, don't go there)
But this is the EXACT seat BRUCE WILLIS sits in when he comes to Park City!
HOT !


We headed over to the Alpine Slide,
The boys LOVED IT
So did I!
Half the fun was riding up the ski lift

Here we are- ready to ride!



Me and Jacky going down the mountain!


That was so fun to see you guys!
I think we need to come visit you guys in NY soon!!!

1 comment:

The Gentry Family said...

SO FUN! I wanna play with you guys! You always do such fun things!