Monday, August 17, 2009

August Birthdays Pool Party


Grama Mary is loving her new condo with the pool and clubhouse,
It is so awesome to have her here in Sandy with us!
We celebrated all the August birthdays on Saturday
(on my mom's side atleast)
Happy Birthday Mom, Nicholey, Nick, Wendy, Trav, Becky, Matt, Chase, Park&Ty !
We had so much fun in the pool,
Luckily I had my crappy back-up camera,
so I still got some pics even thought my camera is in the shop,
PLUS I didn't really care if it got wet!Ok, seriously.
Look at every ounce of this picture,
It is so hilarious- I can't take it!
His tiny, warped arms are so creepy!!

He could jump for hours!
When did he get so brave? I was so impressed!!
Ha ha Matty
My sweet cousins
This babe LOOOOVES water!
Max and Park- cool !
Trying to high-five mid-air............

Mars relaxin' in the tube- she was almost asleep!
Blue-eyed Bos- isn't he handsome?

My Weenie !
Thanks Gram for an awesome party!

No comments: